Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's not "wishful" thinking

What are you attracting to your life?



I recently set a few goals and promised to commit:

- Blog
- Yoga
- Learn the guitar (no really this time)

I purposely committed to these goals because I noticed (my family, and friends even noticed) that work was becoming my focus. I am fortunate for my career, although reflect the quote "While I am proud of a number of accomplishments, there are real costs to being unreasonable. Long hours. Too little time with family. A near incapacity for, as they say, stopping and smelling the roses."

With this said, I wanted to share a recent encounter with the law of attraction: ("like attracts like”, positive and negative thinking bring about positive and negative physical results.)

On a mini vacation to Florida with my roommate, we visited her close family friend. We noticed he had three guitars, so one thing led to another... "Do you want the acoustic? A friend of mine was going to throw it out, so I took it. You can have it."



Simplified:

We are like magnets - like attract like. You become AND attract what you think. So think about what you are thinking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment