Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." -Ralph Waldo Emerson


Do you stumble on the topic "what is my life's purpose" or let's really push it, "what do I want to be when I grow up?"
Have you heard of the "who are you meant to be quiz?" 
Do you know your seven "striving styles"
Have you heard of Anne Dranitsaris?

Background:
Anne Dranitsaris is a clinical psychotherapist, corporate therapist, and behavioral change consultant in the field of personal and professional growth and development.

I recently heard of her "who are you meant to be quiz" and wanted to share with those who find it interesting or can relate to the daily struggle of questioning who they are meant to be, or what they are meant to do.

Find your seven "striving styles" to determine your dominative style, and fulfill your potential!

Striving to help
Striving to be recognized
Striving to be creative
Striving to be spontaneous
Striving to be knowledgeable
Striving to be secure
Striving to be in control

3 comments:

  1. Okay so I took this awesome quiz. Bet you can guess which style I was most like...Striving to be in control! Crazy! But it says I should be in finance so I guess I am on the right track. Very cool Court!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love that and honestly agree for you personally and professionally! I had the top 3, with 2 being secure and control. Third being creative with a recommendation "start a blog!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. We came across your blog Courteney, and want to thank you for it! Also would like to let you know that Anne Dranitsaris Ph.D and Heather Dranitsaris-Hilliard have just launched a book 'Who Are You Meant to Be?' - you can check it out and follow all the links for more information at http://whoareyoumeanttobe.com/products/who-are-you-meant-be-book

    ReplyDelete