Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Could all the pretty pictures change your life?

Although I previously mentioned I adore The Secret, the law of attraction, and even admire karma, I do not want the (few, early, much appreciated) followers to believe this blog is dedicated to one theme. Fear not, I will do my very best to entertain you in a wide array of topics in the days and weeks to come!

With this said, the second post is extending to "live the secret" and creating a vision board. Are you guilty (like myself) and place your true wants on the back burner because they are not visual in your day to day life? Or, have you asked yourself, "what is a vision board, what are examples, where do I put the vision board?" 





Simplified:

  • Add pictures, images, phrases, and quotes of things you LOVE and WANT to attract to your life
  • Add these to a board, paper, poster, or designated area located in a place you FREQUENTLY view
  • LOOK at the board often. Then, ASK > BELIEVE > RECEIVE.

Vision Board Examples:


This is my best friend Anya. She is my constant inspiration to do well, strive harder, want more, and pursue life daily. I admire Anya because of her sound character. And with this, I give you an example of a successful and admirable being and her vision board.

Chicago,IL


Additional examples:










For those manly, and those metro:






Lastly, stop worrying about what other people will think about what you specifically put on your board, where it is located, and why. Instead, you should ask yourself - why would you feel insecure about revealing your wants in life?! Also, if the vision board is in your home, why are these pessimists invited in?

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I need to make one of these. Thanks for the inspiration girly :)

    ReplyDelete