Saturday, April 16, 2011

How to apply the secret law of attraction:

If you know me well, as a good friend, acquaintance, or family member, you are well aware of my obsession with the secret, and the law of attraction. Since reading the secret in 2008, I can personally attest that the concept has changed and improved my life.


I will be the first to tell you that I have horrible luck, and I am generally sceptical and cynical by nature. A co worker recommended this book to me by saying "have you ever thought about changing your outlook on life"? I of course thought, "no, but you obviously think I need to". So I purchased The Secret that day, I read it 6 months later...


This is dedicated to those who have ever felt interested or curious about all the hype. How could I improve my life simply by changing the way that I think? The secret and the law of attraction relate to your belief whether in religion, the universe, or science.


I hope you can try, or at least try once! Then you can ask, believe, and receive all that you want or need in your life.


Simplified:
  • ASK: What is it that you truly "want"
  • Ask for what you want. Write it down, think about it continually, reflect often.
  • Clear your mind to focus on your want (meditate, take a walk, fall asleep reflecting)
  • BELIEVE: Visualize, imagine, wander in your thought
  • Be grateful. Be grateful for all that you currently posses, and for all that you are asking for/attracting.
  • Be positive and give positivity in all avenues of your life
  • Have patience
  • RECEIVE: Enjoy, and be grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment